KEYEDIN SERVICE PROVIDERS
What Kind of Information are We Collecting?
- Information You Provide to Us
- Personal Information: While registering for and using KeyedIn we may require you to provide information that identifies you as a specific individual and can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Examples of Personal Information include your name, email address, company address, billing address, and phone number.
The Service is general audience and intended for users 18 and older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone younger than age 18. If we become aware that a child younger than 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our files. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child younger than age 18 and believe that KeyedIn has collected Personal Information from your child, please contact us.
- Payment Information: If you use the Service to make or receive payments, we will also collect certain payment information, such as credit card or other financial account information, and billing address.
- Identity Verification: We may collect Personal Information, such as your date of birth or identification number, to validate your identity or as may be required by law. We may request documents to verify this information, such as a copy of your government-issued identification or photo or a billing statement.
- Non-Identifying Information: We also may collect other information, such as zip codes, demographic data, information regarding your use of the Service, and general project-related data (“Non-Identifying Information”).
You do not have a statutory obligation to provide us with any information, but you may have a contractual obligation to do so, and if we do not receive certain information from you, then we will not be able to provide our Service to you
- Information Obtained from Third Party
We also may receive information about you from third parties such as when other Users share your contact information or in connection with a co-marketing agreement, or at your request.
- Information Automatically Collected
This information may include, among other information, the browser and operating system you are using, the URL or advertisement that referred you to the Service, the search terms you entered into a search engine that led you to the Service, areas within the Service that you visited, which links you clicked on, which pages or content you viewed and for how long, other similar information and statistics about your interactions, such as content response times, download errors and length of visits to certain pages and other information commonly shared when browsers communicate with websites. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, and to improve marketing, analytics, and site functionality.
It also includes device identifiers, cookie data, web beacons, embedded scripts, Internet Service Providers and data from device settings.
We may collect information about a Service Provider’s work on a project for a Customers.
How Do We Use Information Collected?
- To provide and improve the Service, complete your transactions, address your inquiries, process your registration, verify the information you provide is valid, and for compliance and internal business purposes.
- To contact you with administrative communications, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, you can opt-out.
- To provide personalised service tailored for you.
- To enforce and comply with the law, including to conduct an investigation, to protect the property and rights of KeyedIn or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable.
- For the purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information, with your consent.
How Do We Share this Information?
- Information about Service Providers Shared with Customers: We share information regarding Service Providers who have entered into contract with Customers. If a Service Provider is suspended from the KeyedIn Service, we may share that information with Customers for whom that Service Provider has worked or submitted proposals for work. We may also share information with Agencies to whom Service Providers are associated for a work project. If you choose to view a job post or submit a proposal for work as a Service Provider via the Service, we may share relevant information with the applicable Customer(s), including, but not limited to, the information contained in your Service Provider Profile.
- Information about Customers Shared with Service Providers: If you have entered into a Service Contract or agreed to, we may provide the other user with your name, company address, billing address, in order to complete the transaction or to facilitate the resolution of a claim or dispute. The User receiving your information is not allowed to use it for purposes unrelated to the transaction, unless you have expressly consented to it.
- Service Providers: We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and online advertising, payment processing, fraud detection and improvement of KeyedIn’s features) or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties may have access to your Personal Information in order to perform these tasks on our behalf.
- Legal and Investigative Purposes: KeyedIn may share information as required by law or by a Court of competent jurisdiction, to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law with as much disclosure as is necessary to (a) protect the property and rights of KeyedIn or a third party, (b) protect the safety of the public or any person, or (c) prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity.
- Internal and Business Transfers: KeyedIn may sell, transfer, or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets (including, in each case, as part of the due-diligence process with any potential acquiring entity) or in the event of bankruptcy.
What Controls do You Have After You Share Information?
We provide you with the ability to access, rectify, port and delete your data. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us. You may request access to or correction of any Personal Information we have about you or close your account and/or request deletion of all Personal Information we have about you. If your information is deleted, then your account may become deactivated. If your account is deactivated or you ask to close your account, you will no longer be able to use the Service.
How is your Information Protected?
We take a number of steps to protect your data and we strive to maintain security of your Personal Information, but we cannot ensure and do not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, no security is guaranteed. We will endeavour to reach out to you in case of a security breach.
We’ll notify you before we make changes to this Policy and give you the opportunity to review the revised Policy before you choose to continue using our Products.